Businesses Of All Kinds & Sizes Are Benefiting From Going Solar With re2g.
Spear Products, Inc.
Supplier of bio-materials for pharmaceutical uses
- Now gets 64% of its electricity through solar power
- Predicted utility savings of $1,150,000 or more over the system lifetime
- System will be paid for within 5 years, thanks to the PA Sunshine Grant, federal tax credits, utility savings, and Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs)
- System has added an estimated $226,000 to the building's value
- Additional income will continue from SRECs
- Protected from predicted utility rate hikes
- Will see an estimated return on investment of 240% over the life of the system
- 80% of its annual electricity needs now come from the clean, safe, reliable energy of the sun
- Electric bill savings, SRECs income, plus state and federal incentives combine to pay off the initial system investment in as little as 4 years
- System will produce 61,000 kWh every year
- The reduction in CO2 emissions over the life of the system is equal to planting 40,000 trees
"Working with re2g was easy. Their proposal provided me with all the information I needed to know upfront - including important facts about the PA Sunshine grant, applicable taxes, and reasonable expectations about SRECS. They completed our installation on-time and on budget. No surprises. The solar panels they used looked great, too."
- Owner, Solebury Orchards